Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Best Inspirational Quotes form the Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore with a message for our life

Best Inspirational Quotes form the Gurudev with a message for our life

Nirvana is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.

Emancipation from the bondage of the soil is no freedom for the tree.

We gain freedom when we have paid the full price.



We live in the world when we love it.



Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.



We cannot cross the sea merely by staring at the water.



Age considers; youth ventures.



Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.



Never be afraid of the moments - thus sings the voice of the ever-lasting.

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.



The burden of the self is lightened when I laugh at myself.



I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.

I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.

When I stand before thee at the day's end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.



Do not say, 'It is morning,' and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name.

If you shut the door to all errors, truth will be shut out.



We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.



Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on



Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.



Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young.



What is Art? It is the response of man's creative soul to the call of the Real.



Facts are many, but the truth is one.

He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.

Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.

Love is not a mere impulse, it must contain truth, which is law.

Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.

Love is overbrimming mystery joins death and life. It has filled my cup of pain with joy.

Love's gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted.

Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.

The newer people, of this modern age, are more eager to amass than to realize.

No comments: